HomeForum • Stats: S2 | S3RosterClanmatchesRegisterLinks SearchFAQGroupsMembers
The SAP Server Show starring:         , when not listening to the Beatles, (aka Shamwow!!), the magic Llama, (ah, you must be the snake..), or King Kong as we like to call him, , lucky , , and a special guest appearance by
SuperClans.com Gameservers -- The End Is In Sight
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    {SAP} sap.superclans.com Forum Index » General Talk View previous topic
View next topic
SuperClans.com Gameservers -- The End Is In Sight
{SAP}Phoenix
{SAP} Member

Post Reply with quote
I do CIPP sewer lining and we do a lot of work for Metro. I live in Knoxville. We have a big project coming up next year which will have us here pretty much the entire year.

Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:02 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Goku
Multi Kill!

Post Reply with quote
Phoenix we have someone here from La. been working in the sewers in my neighborhood for months.
Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:54 pm View user's profile Send private message
{SAP}DarkAvenger
{SAP} Member

Post Reply with quote
Well, our kitty ran down a little faster than I expected, so this will be the last month for the gameservers.

I will be getting a cloud server this month and migrate the forum(s) to it. This will be on a different IP address, but the URL's will be the same, so hopefully it will be a seamless migration.

It's been fun ... and may the gameservers Rest In Peace.

:bury_self:
Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:06 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Olita
Double Kill!

Post Reply with quote
Hey I doubt i'm relevant anymore but I do still creep around to see what you guys are up too and just never say anything. I'm sad to see that this is going to die out without a proper send off Sad. I still play UT often though, after SAP/NFA died out I joined another clan and play as {Tw├ĄT}kitty. I play TAM on SoL a few nights a week they still have a full live server going and we sometimes still play PIG. Me and other members of my clan are always in our TS doing something else if not UT. Hit me up i'm usually around. Always loved you guys you treated me well will miss it. <3

Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:42 pm View user's profile Send private message
{SAP}Thumper
{SAP} Member

Post Reply with quote
Let's see I've been gaming since Atari 2600 asteroids, pitfall, combat, pac-man etc. etc. etc. Then one day in the way way way super far away future I buy a pc. I go to a buddy's house he says I picked up this game called Unreal Tournament 2004 you should give it a try. I sit down at his pc and it was an instant shot of wtf is this and I was hooked. So I went out picked up the game installed it and started looking for game servers that looked interesting. Came across this server titled {SAP} something (no pun intended) or other thinking with a name like {SAP} they must suck at this game. So with anticipation I click and I wait for the server to load and when it does wow this isn't any regular server and uh-oh these guys DON'T suck at the game and as I'm thinking this wham I get a face full of OMFG. I could go on and on ( And I really want to) about all of the epic game nights, fragfest, clan matches, one on one's, introducing new maps, mods but I wont. Everyone here has their own thoughts and memories of what went on here. For me meeting all of you back in 2006 to present is pretty cool. Everyone here Superclans family, Regs etc. all came here simply to have fun and it worked. But as gameplay thinned out the server still ran strong the forums were breathing and people were still donating ,crazy right!!

And I am here able to get this on the forums because of {SAP} Darkavenger.. If no one wanted to see the server not die it was Dark. It must be because of his wisdom and drive in his old age? (wink-wink). But truly if you liked being here for the past couple years thank him and people who made the donations. Because alone they kept it going for the few of you/us who came here to game. SO THANKS ALOT DARK REALLY HANDS DOWN THE BEST GAMING EXPERIENCE AND COMRADERY I HAVE HAD THE PLEASURE OF BEING AROUND. And to EVERYONE else nice to have met all of you over the past nine years GG!!!!!

Look for me in some other game if you see {SAP}Thumper well then.......

Later Thump, :THUMPsmile: :THUMPcool: :THUMPsad: :THUMPshocked: Nasty Nasty Nasty

Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:52 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
{SAP}DarkAvenger
{SAP} Member

Post Reply with quote
Hey, it's good to hear from you Olita ... been a long time Razz

Thanks for the nice words Thumper. It was definitely a blast for several years.

The forum has now been moved to a cloud server. Some things will be missing or not working because AK and I had really modded the heck out of the forum and integrated it into the gameserver. I will probably try to un-integrate as time permits or problems crop up, but it seems to be working for now.

I won't be renewing the gameserver at the end of the month, so the gameservers and teamspeak will disappear soon.

I just hope these cloud servers are what they're cracked up to be and reliable. I'd hate to see all this just disappear one day.

Keep in touch.
Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:46 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
{SAP}DarkAvenger
{SAP} Member

Post Reply with quote
Just a follow-up ... the gameservers and teamspeak servers are gone. The forums are all that's left, now being hosted on a cloud server.

Happy New Year All !!
Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:20 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
{SAP}Nala
{SAP} Member

Post Reply with quote
Hi Dark,

Thank you again for all your hard work. And keeping the forums alive. At least we can all keep in touch.

Happy New Year!

Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:43 am View user's profile Send private message
WOLFEN
{NFA} Member

Post Hey everyone Reply with quote
Wow cant believe its happening. Even though I haven't been around this really brings on a feeling of sadness.
It feels like I'm loosing a good friend. I hope you all the best may you stay healthy and I hope this years is a prosperous one for all.
I still play every night on the ABA bad-ass server Its team death match cant move as fast but all the ballistic weapons are fun. Defiantly gives new meaning to "right tool for the right job".
If you drop by pls say hello.
Cheers all.
Take care of yourselves
WOLFEN

Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:59 pm View user's profile Send private message
{SAP}ReApEr
{SAP} Member

Post Reply with quote
Thanks for the great years Dark and everyone else!!

ReAp

Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:26 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Helio2k
Noob

Post Reply with quote
It has been a pleasure gaming with all of you
Thanks Dark for keeping Server running for so long. they have been awesome years.
Cheers.
Ya all take care
{DA}Helio2k

Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:39 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
{SAP}Phoenix
{SAP} Member

Post Reply with quote
Goku that must have been the lateral lining company that we contract, BLD.

Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:42 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
GrayGhost
{NFA} Member

Post Reply with quote
I've been out of touch for quite a while. Some health issues, then got married this year . . . just so much going on.

I will definitely miss the Extreme game style. That's something we won't get anywhere else.

Thanks to everyone who helped out over the years to keep things going . . . running the servers, making maps, donating, etc. It was AWESOME!

Hope all is well with everyone.

Respectfully,
{NFA}GrayGhost

Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
[O|B]Capt.Dan
Multi Kill!

Post Call of Duty Servers Reply with quote
If anyone is interested I have 2 Call of Duty Servers.

CoD2 IP: 66.225.198.227:28960 running the eXtreme+ v2.9 mod
CoD4 IP: 66.225.198.226:28960 running MW 2 OpenWarfare & cod4x mod

Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:33 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    {SAP} sap.superclans.com Forum Index » General Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: