HomeForum • Stats: S2 | S3RosterClanmatchesRegisterLinks SearchFAQGroupsMembers
The SAP Server Show starring:         , when not listening to the Beatles, (aka Shamwow!!), the magic Llama, (ah, you must be the snake..), or King Kong as we like to call him, , lucky , , and a special guest appearance by
hi

Reply to topic    {SAP} sap.superclans.com Forum Index » Mod Missions View previous topic
View next topic
hi
{NFA}Wyvern
{NFA} Member

Post hi Reply with quote
i am thinking of designing some weapons, could someone help me learn the coding system? hey dark, i think you are the one that is on the most, mind giving me a run-down of the system? thanks
UT

-SLAYER :PDT_Armataz_57:
Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:02 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
{SAP}DarkAvenger
{SAP} Member

Post Reply with quote
Take a look here --> http://sap.superclans.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=208

and go through the video tutorials at http://www.3dbuzz.com
Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:34 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
{NFA}Wyvern
{NFA} Member

Post hi Reply with quote
thanks dark - i was thinking of making a specific weapon... no details, but i am going to call it the flag defender Very Happy
Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:32 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
{SAP}DarkAvenger
{SAP} Member

Post Reply with quote
OK, then check this out --> http://wickedhq.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=88&func=fileinfo&id=196

It says it has the source code included so it should help you out.
Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:49 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
{NFA}Wyvern
{NFA} Member

thanks for everything... i hope some of my work can help the server become that little bit more fun Very Happy
Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:30 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
{NFA}Wyvern
{NFA} Member

Post hi Reply with quote
so far, i am looking at the package you gave me, and my idea is simple, but interesting. Normal fire will be an excessive AVRiL, 2x the fire rate, but will only damage people within 7500 IU of the flag, people with te flag will take x2 damage if they have the flag, .5 if they don't. alt-fire will be an OMFG ring, more tightly packed together, same distance from the flag as AVRiL limits, but only does 75 damage altogether. People with the flag take 199 and it will take away 250 shield, so within the flag area it kills anyone with the flag. Also, the Normal fire AVRiL outside the flag area has the same effect as the goliath cannon, but twice as far with no damage. Interesting? Wink

i hope something i do turns out good Razz
Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:40 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
[SWAT]*BL@DE*
Noob

Post Reply with quote
n00b_s1ay3r can u do weapons for UT99 ???????
Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:27 pm View user's profile Send private message
{NFA}Wyvern
{NFA} Member

Post maybe... Reply with quote
i am learning how to do it right now, but as a project, maybe i could. If you or anyone could lead me to the full source code for weapons (can't seem to find them myself) I can do something. trying to get UDK, but doesn't appear to work on my systen. Also looking for a way to import textures from a 3-D modeling system into ut04 for a map, but nothing yet.

I watched the videos. but they didn't give me everything i need. I have no leads as to what to do next. If anybody has suggestions as to what next, maybe I can help with [SWAT]*BL@DE* with his weapons. All help is welcome.
Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:07 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
{NFA}Wyvern
{NFA} Member

Post o.o Reply with quote
this is the thing that is troubling me

I know to use 3D-s max (have used Autodesk at school), but can't find a previous version - does the new one have ut2004 compatability?
Also, how much does the thing cost? Can't find a free old version, and can't seem to find plugins for the new one.

I was really hoping to make my tree gun (OMFG gun, but instead of rocket launcher, a tree!) and candy cane rifle (Zark, but candy cane, and when you pull it out, playe "ho ho ho, i'm going to kill you" (Futurama Razz), and if time permits, Santa's sleigh as a vehicle, left click fires dual machine gun, right drops "presents" or bombs that look like good old fashioned, under the tree gifts. Open to new ideas, but need the system and the details (if you have a new idea) to work on. btw, first person to find the right software (that is compatible via plugin with ut2004) gets to have their idea (as long as it is not as hard to make as Through the Fire and the Flames is to play on Xpert. Drink eggnog till your drunk, and eat up, you cannabalistic turkey eating bastards Very Happy See ya soon, in game -

SLAYER
Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:34 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
{SAP}DarkAvenger
{SAP} Member

Post Re: o.o Reply with quote
n00b_s1ay3r wrote:
this is the thing that is troubling me

I know to use 3D-s max (have used Autodesk at school), but can't find a previous version - does the new one have ut2004 compatability?
Also, how much does the thing cost? Can't find a free old version, and can't seem to find plugins for the new one.

I was really hoping to make my tree gun (OMFG gun, but instead of rocket launcher, a tree!) and candy cane rifle (Zark, but candy cane, and when you pull it out, playe "ho ho ho, i'm going to kill you" (Futurama Razz), and if time permits, Santa's sleigh as a vehicle, left click fires dual machine gun, right drops "presents" or bombs that look like good old fashioned, under the tree gifts. Open to new ideas, but need the system and the details (if you have a new idea) to work on. btw, first person to find the right software (that is compatible via plugin with ut2004) gets to have their idea (as long as it is not as hard to make as Through the Fire and the Flames is to play on Xpert. Drink eggnog till your drunk, and eat up, you cannabalistic turkey eating bastards Very Happy See ya soon, in game -

SLAYER

Actually, for something like that, you might ask {SAP}PLOT about it. He used to work with that stuff and I've seen him playing lately, after a very long absence. Don't know if he still visits the forum or not, but you might catch him playing and can try to chat with him and ask him to visit the forums or something.
Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:26 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chbre
Noob

Post Reply with quote
Coool ! Merci pour votre avis´╝î je vais le bien essayer! Merci en retard! coque galaxy grand prime coque samsung galaxy grand prime
Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:11 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    {SAP} sap.superclans.com Forum Index » Mod Missions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: